Plan and implement school spirit activites such as Halloween parade, Friday lunchtime ice cream sales, Spirit Weeks. More information...
- Three 4th and four 5th graders as elected each semester
- Meets Thursdays, in small conference room with Mrs. Fallon and Mr. Adler
Bring the name of a favorite book--this is your admission ticket. There is a short talk about a particular genre of books (i.e. fantasy, mystery, biography, etc.). Then students discuss books they have read recently. Following the discussion is a Book Raffle.
- For 4th and 5th graders
- More information is available here.
Lunch Time Sports
- For 3rd, 4th and 5th graders
- Various days depending on grade level
- On the field, with Mr. Adler and P.E. teachers
- Football, basketball, kickball/baseball and more