What is the eScrip Program? How Does it Work?
eScrip rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases made by participating families to our school.
Parents, teachers, friends and families are encouraged to register their grocery club cards, and existing credit/debit cards as supporters. A percentage of all purchases made at eScrip merchants will be given back to the designated school or group.
In order for CP to continue earning money, you need to renew your eScrip selections each year. See below for instructions.
Safeway will no longer be participating in the eScrip program, but there are other local stores that still do--Diablo Foods & Lunardi's.
How do I sign up or renew?
1. Have your credit/debit cards ready that you want to register.
2. Go to eScrip.com to sign up or renew.
- Group Name: Camino Pablo PTA
- eScrip Group ID – 6481796
3. Proceed to shop!
- Visit eScrip.com and click the link to the eScrip Online Mall.
- Download the ForgetMeNot app from the eScrip website to go directly to most store websites.
If you have any questions, contact your CP PTA eScrip Chair.